Juniper Yoga Classes
Our classes offer the perfect combination of strength, flexibility and balance allowing you to feel energized, centered, and more connected with your Higher Self. Come practice, play, and explore the possibilities, we can’t wait to meet you.
Yoga Class Descriptions
Hot Flow Yoga
A sequencing of postures, incorporating sun salutations to build heat, strength and stamina. This dynamic practice is accessible to all levels, as modifications will be given throughout class. Room is heated.
Hot Hatha Yoga
A healing yet challenging class practiced in a heated room. This series derived from Patanjali’s original 84 postures is designed to work all systems of the body. Perfect for beginners as well as advanced practitioners.
Yin Yoga stretches the connective tissues and exercises the ligaments, joints and bones. Yin focuses on creating a deeper strectch to the hips, pelvis and lower spine. Postures are held between 3-10 minutes. The room is not heated. Suitable for all levels, Yin is a perfect complement to the dynamic and muscular styles of yoga practice.
This class will begin with a mellow vinyasa/flow practice to warm your joints and build strength. The second half of class will be a yin practice full of lovely hip openers and passive twists. Come to your mat to let love in and let love out.
- Bring a large towel, a yoga mat and water. If you don’t have any of these things we have them available to rent or buy.
- Light athletic clothing is advised. Shirts optional for men. You will get hot and sweaty!
- Please arrive well before class begins to register and get set up for your class. Our doors open 30 minutes prior to all classes and lock once class has begun.
- Come to class well-hydrated.
- It is recommended that you do not eat for two-three hours before class to avoid nausea.
- Let your teacher know of any pre-existing medical conditions or injuries. Please don’t be shy; we’ve heard it all before.
- Be prepared to have fun and work hard.
- Students under the age of 18 must have parental consent. This includes having a parent/guardian sign a waiver before the first class can be taken.